jonquilla daffodil bulbs
- available to order from autumn
- 5 bulbs
- 15 bulbs
- Standard (dispatched separately)
- Position: full sun or partial shade
- Soil: well-drained soil
- Rate of growth: fast-growing
- Flowering period: March to April
- Hardiness: fully hardy
- Bulb size: 12/14
Developed by our specialist grower in Holland, this narcissus shares its name with the grower’s daughter. With white petals and an astonishing green eye, we think it was the first in this group of daffodils to have this colouring, so it is very special. You usually get one to three flowers on each sturdy stem.
- Garden care: Wearing gloves plant bulbs 10-15cm deep and 10cm apart in autumn. After flowering feed with a balanced fertiliser, deadhead the flowers, but do not be tempted to cut back or tidy the foliage after flowering as this will interfere with the bulbs’ ability to store energy for the following year's flowers.
- Harmful if eaten/skin irritant