Narcissus 'Silver Chimes'
tazetta daffodil bulbs
- available to order from summer 2021
- 10 bulbs
- Standard (dispatched separately)
- Position: full sun or partial shade
- Soil: well-drained soil
- Rate of growth: fast-growing
- Flowering period: April
- Hardiness: fully hardy
- Bulb size: 10/12
Up to 10 sweetly scented, nodding flowers, each with a broad, creamy-white perianth and a small, pale yellow cup, top stems in mid- and late spring.
- Garden care: Wearing gloves plant bulbs 10-15cm deep and 10cm apart in autumn. After flowering feed with a balanced fertiliser, deadhead the flowers, but do not be tempted to cut back or tidy the foliage after flowering as this will interfere with the bulbs' ability to store energy for the following year's flowers.
- Harmful if eaten/skin irritant