single late tulip bulbs
- available to order from summer 2021
- 10 bulbs
- Standard (dispatched separately)
- Position: full sun
- Soil: fertile, well-drained soil
- Rate of growth: average
- Flowering period: mid-May
- Hardiness: fully hardy
- Bulb size: 11/12
Gleaming, snow-white, snub-nosed flutes appear late in the season on sturdy stems. The flowers are robust and wind resistant, so a good choice for more exposed positions. The flowers are almost luminous in certain lights so can really brighten up the garden.
- Garden care: In September to December plant bulbs 15-20cm deep and 10-15cm apart in fertile, well-drained soil. Alternatively, allow 7-9 bulbs per 30cm sq. After flowering dead-head and apply a balanced liquid fertiliser each week for the first month. Once the foliage has died down naturally lift the bulbs and store in a cool greenhouse.
- Harmful if eaten/may cause skin allergy