Eventual height & spread
Buddleja Flutterby Petite Snow White ('Podaras No 15') (PBR)
butterfly bush Free Petite
- available to order from spring
- 2 litre pot
This shrub is deciduous so it will lose all its leaves in autumn, then fresh new foliage appears again each spring.
- Position: full sun or partial shade
- Soil: fertile, well-drained soil
- Rate of growth: fast-growing
- Flowering period: July to October
- Hardiness: fully hardy
This little plant will dazzle you with its abundance of white flowerspikes, which appear over a prolonged period from midsummer. It is a new compact form of butterfly bush which will never self-seed like its over-vigorous cousin. Well-behaved, low-maintenance and long-flowering....what more could you wish for?
- Garden care: To keep it compact, prune back hard in Marchremoving all of the previous year's growth to three or four buds.